Store Pick-up - You can pick up your safe at our dealership at no cost.
- Limited to typical first-floor access involving 0 to 2 outside stair steps.
- A flat level concrete or paved pathway is required.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring the pathway, deck, steps, staircase and foundation are adequate to support the weight of the safe, safe transporting equipment and installation crew.
- Certain stairways, marble floors, or other obstacles may involve additional charges.
- Safe is taken off the pallet and packaging will be removed.
- Stairs only possible if the staircase is suitable and manager approves.
- Includes 4-15 additional stair steps inside the home.
- Due to size and weight, stair carry is not available on safes heavier than 600lbs.
- In some cases, even the 25 and 35 size safes cannot be delivered due to landing space restrictions, staircase structure, and the spacing required for the safe and stair climbing equipment attached to the safe.